Saturday 14 December 2013

More from yesterdays shoot, 42219 is the lead loco on the mixed goods passenger train with 42220 in the middle, as odd as it seems Austrains and Auscision are very well balanced to run as doubles in any combination, that is with the two loco's I have. I sold off 42213 that also was the same set up as 42220 with Austrains running drive. As for 4457 former 4469 as it turns out I got on line a few years back from Tasmania with the old Lima rubber band drive job, it's weird why I bothered but I did not chuck it in the bin the day it arrived as other rolling stock has in the past. I at the time was looking at it as a static till an Ahearn loco purchase on delivery was damaged but had good running bogies and motor, anyway after a week of fitting and playing around the unit was up and running and I have never regretted junking the Ahearn.




No comments:

Post a Comment